Google AdWords is one of the older but largest online advertising networks. But it’s also one of the more robust. From advertisers I know who spend a lot and do quite well there, they tell me they definitely wouldn’t start there if they were a beginner just because you can throw away a LOT of money very quickly…if you don’t know what you’re doing.
But good news! Even if you are brand new to AdWords you can still succeed, however I would highly recommend taking some sort of training course from someone who knows the landscape inside and out, so that you don’t lose your shirt over night.
One course I recommend is Advanced Adwords Ads by Mike Williams & Juan Martitegui and it’s part of Justin Brooke’s Digital Media Buyers Institute, which means that it’s meticulously vetted and these guys are legit.
Inside You’ll Learn Tricks Like…
- How to get inside the head of your customers so you know them better than they know themselves. Bringing in traffic with laser-targeted campaigns will be easy as talking to an old friend. We’ll show you how
- How to create landing pages your customers love, and Google accepts without harming your brand or tanking your sales. Fail to do this, and you’ll pay a lot more for clicks than you have to
- How to set up your account for effortless growth. Plus, the two “hidden” settings you need to turn off to avoid blowing through your budget in the blink of an eye
- How to select, group, and bid on your keywords to get cheap leads. Even if it seems like a nightmare now, once you see this video you’ll laugh at how easy it actually is
- How to show your ads on Youtube, Gmail, Google search, and more. You’ll be wherever your customers go online so they can’t ignore you
- How to create ads that “follow” your best prospects around the web. Multiple exposures are the key to getting your service into their head space. Here’s how to do it in a way that won’t break the bank
- When to use mobile and when to stick to desktop advertising. You can’t afford to ignore the mobile trends. This alone can make the difference between a positive and negative ROI with AdWords.
- How to analyze Google’s data to squeeze even higher performance out of your campaigns. Knowing this, you won’t have to start over from scratch if a campaign fails at first. You’ll be able to improve results, and plug it right back in with positive ROI
So, whether you’re a beginner and just getting started with AdWords or you’re a little more seasoned but you’ve never messed with AdWords and you’re looking to expand to get your message in front of a much larger audience, check out Advanced AdWords Ads today.