Genom 2005 is a feature rich and user friendly application for analyzing array-experiments (e.g. from provider Affymetrix).
Many publications have been released about our previous developed program gEn0M (GENOM 2005 is the successor of gEn0M). Please take a look at the publications page for some of them.
Features for microarray analysis software
- Analysis of AffyMetrix-Arrays (cDNA-Arrays or similar technologies could be easily integrated as well)
- Normalisation of raw data
- Many additional gene information (official gene names, location, function prediction, sequences, database references (GeneOntology, InterPro, SwissPROT, ENSEMBL, GeneBank…)
- Multiple analysis methods (cluster, Support-Vector-Machine, statistical methods (e.g. TTest))
- Automatic pathway mapping (BioCarta, GenMAPP, KEGG…)
- Integrated pathway editor (user friendly drag and drop operation)
- Function prediction
- Sequence analysis