Do you know what the most BORING part about launching a new WordPress site is?
It’s doing all those menial tasks that need to be done every single time you setup a WordPress site..
- Deleting all the default posts and comments.
- Removing all those sample pages.
- Doing all the WordPress general settings.
- Having the right SEO settings so your site shows up in Google.
- Adding important things like affiliate disclaimers, amazon disclaimers, copyright pages and many more.
- Installing all the important plugins you need to have on the site.
- Creating all the categories, posts and pages you need on your new site.
All these menial tasks can really add up and they can take up to 20 minutes per site for you to setup.
In fact, I actually did all this myself, completely manually…
…and it took me 22 minutes and 40 seconds to complete all these tasks one by one.
WordPress has way too many places you have to goto and set these things up you know!
I really wished if there was something SIMPLER that could do this in a few seconds for me.
And that’s why we created WP Freshstart 3.0!